WHY IS IT WORTH PARTICIPATING IN THE FAIR?
Are you looking for new subcontractors? Do not miss the Industrial Subcontracting Exhibition, which will be held along with ITM Industry Europe on 30 May − 2 June 2023.
The Industrial Subcontracting Exhibition is an event that allows for the free exchange of contacts between industrial clients and subcontractors. This is the easiest way to get new industry orders, contacts to entrepreneurs and producers.
Are you looking for new subcontractors? Would you like to establish new business relations and find valuable contractors? Do not miss the Industrial Subcontracting Exhibition, which will be held on 30 May − 2 June 2023 in Poznań!
Why is it worth participating?
- The SUBCONTRACTING Exhibition is an incredible opportunity to find reliable subcontractors and new customers.
- It is here that exhibitors from the metalworking and material processing industries meet to present their achievements and offer among professionals.
- With SUBCONTRACTING MEETINGS you will expand your base of business contacts, you will talk to selected partners on the spot.
- By participating in the SUBCONTRACTING fair, you will also be able to meet the exhibitors of the entire block of fairs: ITM Industry Europe, the Modernlog Trade Fair of Logistics, Transport and Storage and the FOCAST Foundry Forum.
- The event focuses on associating industrial clients with contractors during arranged cooperation meetings called SUBCONTRACTING MEETINGS. This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable business contacts and expand your subcontractor base.
- SUBCONTRACTING MEETINGS are planned using a special internet platform where you can view the available offers and then arrange the details of a 30-minute face-to-face meeting. SUBCONTRACTING MEETINS take place in a specially arranged zone for this purpose as part of the fair exhibition from 31 May to 1 June 2023.